Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hey everybody, 


It's Christmas! Finally...
All those countdowns, preparations and shopping. It has all come down to this day. 
Since at Home we don't celebrate Christmas I don't have pictures of preparation or anything. 
What I do have is some pictures of some nice work I did for the less fortunate kids here. 
There was this institute of girls under 15 years that don't have a home to stay or they can't go to their family because they get beaten up by family members. 
So I went shopping with my mother to make some gifts for them. It wasn't huge gifts but the things were what they really needed. 
I'm so happy I did this. Seeing smiles on these kids faces is the best gift you can ever get for Christmas. 


And to you guys. Merry Christmas!
Hope you had a day filled with hope, blessings, love and gifts
Let me know how you guys spend your Christmas. 








xxx Olyboly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment