Friday, August 17, 2012

3 celebrations in 1

Hey cuties,

So I am back with an OOTD for you guys.
Yesterday I went to a 3-way party.
My ex his father had turned 50 years old, the parents celebrated on the same day their 25 years of marriage AND their company turned 25 years old.
So it was a big party for everyone.
Since I'm still part of the family cause I was there since I was 14 they invited me to go.
At first I thought we were going to have dinner, cause on the invitation there was a name of a restaurant. So I dressed up for a dinner, not a casual crazy party.

Arriving at the party I see there is a band and NO CHAIRS ... only bar tables.
I started to think that this night is going to be very painful for me since I wore my uncomfortable heels.
It turned out that it wasn't that painful, cause there was some crazy stuffs at the party that kept me busy the whole night.



Blouse: Jasons | Pants: Alankar | Shoes: Tatimar | Belt: The Front Row | Bag: Grandmother

What did you guys think of the outfit ?
See you guys soon,

Olyboly

5 comments: