Saturday, August 4, 2012

OOTD : Colorblocking for dinner

Hey cuties,

Its already weekend and that means for me studying again for another exam.
For other people it's party, drink and have fun.
So yesterday it was my neighbor's birthday and she decided to celebrate it today.
We went out to dinner at Larry's to have dinner.

I wasn't going to dress up but then my mom wore a dress and I wasn't going to wear any jeans.
I picked some of my new clothes that still had the tags on them.
So the combination came out perfect and I got the chance to wear some shoes I bought since January.
I didn't have a clutch or bag to use so I decided to improvise and use my wallet.



Blouse: The front row | Pants: Gimmicks | Shoes: The front row | Rings: The front row | Wallet: Aldo


So I hoped you guys loved the outfit I put together.

See you soon,
Olyboly

5 comments: