Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's my Birthday and I'll cry if I want to.

Hey cuties,

Well I guess the title says it all. It's my birthday today.
I turned 20 so that means I'm leaving the 10 something boat.

I don't really know what to post about so I guess I'm just going to thank God for giving me another day in life. For turning 20 years old, for accomplishing so many goals in life, for not giving up on life.
Also for giving me hope, patience and the ability to love.
Now you guys may think this is not a relevant post to a fashion blog site, but we often forget these and I just wanted to remind you guys that every day you wake up just thank who ever you believe in that they woke you up another day, that they gave you another day to live your life to the fullest.

So now I'm going to try to have fun, since I have school till 5 o'clock ... Not the best way to start off your Birthday.
Follow me on twitter to find out what I did, or just wait till I make a blog post about it... Or not !!

Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment