Friday, October 5, 2012

OOTD | October Wedding

Hey cuties,

Last Wednesday my uncle got married. I was invited since May when he proposed so I searched for my dream dress that I wanted to wear.
When I found it it was expensive as hell. A $750 gown that may not even arrive as neat as I wanted.
So I decided to go to my sewer and ask her to make it for me.
The color is a popping yellow that allot of people doesn't have the courage to try on cause they are afraid of using colors.

The dress I chose was this one.



My dress was this one.

I am IN LOVE with the dress. I don't know when I will ever wear this again, but I will cause it is so beautiful.

What do you guys think of my dress?


4 comments:

  1. Good evening, my dear :)

    Great-great post!

    We can follow each other via gfc and other chanels if u want :)

    Hope to see u soon.

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv it, how much did the sewer charged you for this dress?

    ReplyDelete