Tuesday, October 9, 2012

This weeks CuraGlammer : Jahzara Accessories

Hey cuties,

This week you guys are going to meet a girl that has her own accessories store. She is getting very successful and I wanted her to share her story with you guys.

 Name: Marvienne Cordelia
Nickname: Vientje, Jahzara
Age: 24
Occupation: Owner at Jahzara Accessories, Co-owner at Kompiutertekniko
Hobby: Writing, Doing nails, Reading, Making jewelries. 

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a very friendly person, funny and always have a smile on my face. I love to support my people and going out. I also love eating out. 

Describe your personal style.
I love colors allot, but sometimes you can find me wearing black. I love skinny pants and cute shirts. If the shirt is colorful it's better. I love earrings and rings. Sometimes I like to have unique things (everyone right?), like a huge lip necklace.
I don't like wearing heels, I like wearing flats and wedges. (OMG I love wedges) Also I am not into make-up, like foundations and things like that, just my pink lipstick and eyeliner. 

Tell us about Jahzara Accessories.
My lovely business!
The name Jahzara is an African name and it means Blessed princess. 

When was your business founded?
The company was established the 15th of August 2011. It's growing so fast and I'm proud of that. 

Since the store is called Jahzara Accessories it must be that you sell accessories. What are all the items that you sell?
Let me first say that my goal is to sell like everything a Diva girl can think about. One of my goals and that will become reality really soon. 
Now we are selling make-up, necklaces, earrings, wallets, bags and rings.

What or who inspired you to start your business?
I have to say I don't have something or someone that inspired me. Let's say the stores that sell accessories, jewelries gave me some ideas, but not really inspiration. I just wanted to work for myself and sell something I like, like jewelries.

Do you have international costumers?
Yes, I have international costumers. When I started I wished I could have had some international costumers and now I have some, so I am really excited. I hope they keep growing! Here is a video of one of my international costumers, she did a review of the items she bought from me. 

Where do you see yourself with your business in 5 to 10 year?
I think I will be bigger in a couple of years. Let's say I hope so. I am doing my best and with God by my side I will surely make it. 


How can we contact you if we want to buy some of your items?
Business hours
Mon:                   3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Tue - Fri:             9:00 am - 1:00 pm /  4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Sat:                     3:00 pm - 6:30 pm

Telephone:          679-3386 
Adress                Cubaweg 154

facebook.           www.facebook.com/jahzara.curacao
twitter.               www.twitter.com/jahzara.korsou
                           E-mail.               jahzara1@hotmail.com / sweetbabygirl_88@hotmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Really great!! Thank you honey!♥
    Jahzara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice checked her out and liked her page <3

    ReplyDelete