Monday, February 25, 2013

Nail Affair | Carrie Diaries' purse inspired tutorial


Hey CuraGlammers,

We all know that the new series Carrie Diaries has started in January 2013. Most girls that loved Sex and the City went crazy for the series and so did I.
It gives so much fashion inspiration and DIY ideas. Well since I love doing nails I decided to incorporate the ideas into nail designs.
One of the most popular DIY project that this show has started was the Nail polish purse.
Everyone has been doing this DIY like crazy on blogs and YouTube. I decided to change it a little.
I went for the nail design.
Since it is inspired I did not do a exact replica of the bag. I just showed a new technique to make your nails look awesomely messy yet trendy.

Check the video out to see how to do this design.

Which other design would you guys want to see? Let me know in the comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment