Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bridal Runway & more Curaçao | Casting & My experience


Hello CuraGlammers, 

If you guys follow me on Facebook you might have already seen a video or a picture run around of the Bridal Runway. Today I'm going to write about my experience since the casting took place.


Bridal Runway is a show that will be taking place on May 4th, 2013 at the Renaissance Resort.
G!EMPIRE and Celebrations made a collaboration this to make the show possible. It is a new concept that they brought to the table and till now it's a great success.
When I heard of this event I mailed them as a blogger to cover the whole event & behind the scenes.
Well I got a warm welcome to join and I was really happy with their reaction.


As any runway show there was a casting that took place to choose a couple of models. It was a casting where everyone, of any age and any body size, could have cast.
The casting took place on March 24th, 2013 at Teatro Luna Blou. When I arrived they asked me if I wanted to be a judge. I was so happy to get this chance.
Being the judge gave me a chance to work with the producer Gwendell Mercelina, the make-up artist Franceen Dembow, the face behind Celebrations Marilse Statie, a model Norayla Fransisco and many more.
It was allot of fun to get to know them and letting them know who I was and my blog.

Properties of Extra.
After that casting I decided to make a video for the Bridal Runway. My partners R&S Photography helped me out during the casting with the filming, so with their help I made a great video that hopefully will get everyone's attention to go buy tickets and go to the show.
It's a pity that I won't be on the Island the day of the show itself, but my partners R&S Photography will sure be capturing the moments of the event.
I would love for you guys to check the video out and tell me what your thoughts are.


To get more information check out these following pages:
Bridal Runway: http://www.facebook.com/BridalRunway
The make-up artist: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Franceen-Denbow-Hair-Make-up-Artist/358645127563325?fref=ts



1 comment:

  1. Awesomee!!! hopi great event, i ta un bon experensha ku bo a hanya pa a join e team.

    ReplyDelete