Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring 2013 | Styling a maxi dress different ways

Hey CuraGlammers,

I've started with my spring series on YouTube a week ago. I did a Nail Affair and a DIY.
Today I got a fashion video for you guys.
This spring I don't have allot of money to spend on clothes and accessories. So I decided to do what I do best. Styling one piece different ways. Today I styled my new white maxi dress 3 different ways. I tried to incorporate the different spring trends in all the outfits.

Outfit Nr1.
This first look I have decided to dedicate it to stripes. Allot of people don't really like wearing stripes from top to bottom. So a more subtle way to wear it is in a cropped jacket. And since black and white is a trend also. I chose for a black and white color pallet.
Cropped jacket - Buy wise
Bangles - H&M
Studded Flats - Saliña Department store


Outfit Nr2.
The second look is a more girly yet relaxed look. Dedicated to the floral trends I decided to pair my dress with a cropped floral/lace top. This outfit is so laid back that you can easily wear this for a walk on the beach.
Cropped top - Goisco
Bangles - Gift
Crossbody bag - Aruba

 Outfit Nr3. 
The third look is a more hippie look. Dedicated to the monochrome trend I decided to go with the color yellow. With a floral headband that I did a DIY on. The vintage yellow skirt cinched in with a yellow belt and with nude pair of heels it's a perfect dress for a date.
Floral Headband - DIY (YouTube)
Skirt - Gift 
Belt - Alankar 
Nude Heels - The Front Row




No comments:

Post a Comment